Wednesday 23 June 2010

I Got Nothing to Hide, Nothing to Lose

Oh Oh today I went ice-skating with Janjan! And and it was my very very first time! So, agak penat menjerit tadi. (Strictly NO Pyramid for now, MALU!) :P Hehehe. But sangat sangat happy I can finally meet my Janjan!! Bhahahahhh!!

Oh oh and I met his friends, Afiq and Hash. And and I had this loong loooong convo with Hash. (Habislah Adie, banyak I nak sembur you nanti) :P

Oh and guess what, that boy who I called "boyfriend" wasn't there for the music. He was sooooo busy lah kot at Rasta. Only can type o-k-a-y, when I kat sini separuh mati tengah marah. I just hate when things are over-so much is left undone. And you don't even give a damn, DON'T YOU?!

----

Lying on the bed and doing nothing is killing me softly. So, I texted Fathin, Ajin, and Roy. And the silence continues. So, i rang Fathin but she doesn't pick up any of my calls! Then, Roy replied my text. FINALLY! So, I gave him a call and we had this superduperlong convo for two friggin' hours!

"You, I nak lepas geram! So, you kene dengar!"

And I was like, non stop talking and laughing and crying and shouting 'til I have nothing left to say, and couting the fucking days. And guess what, its no Sunday or Saturday.

I'm going back on Holly Friday!! (Yay!! Yay!!)

And I dengar suara-suara katak ber-koir kat belakang tu. Meriah betul. Haha!

And thanks, again. For listening, and suruh I mandi. 'Cuz I almost forgot that I haven't showered yet. *sigh

Guess, I have to stop here. Mulut sangat celupar for now. My heart can no longer love passionately. You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.

But..

It's okay, I don't live my life for anybody.

I hate life, I hate death and everything in between just doesn't interest me.

I just, don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment