Wednesday 16 June 2010

Baby, I Like It!

Baby I like it, The way you move on the floor
Baby I like it, Come on and give me some more
Oh yes I like it, Screaming like never before
Baby I like it. I, I, I like it.
Party, Karamu, Fiesta, Forever!

# Currently playing 'I Like It' by Enrique Iglesias.

Oh, don't make me start. For those people who know me well, you know how much I am crazy about this Enrique Preysler Iglesias man. He's the sexiest thing alivee!!

(Illy, STOP!)

Dear Anna Kournikova, you're so lucky to have him as your friggin' husband!! And I am f*cking hate you for that!! >;S

(Illy, for the second time, STOP!)

His "Hero" and "Bailamos" are my favourites!!

(NUR ILLYANAAAAAA!!!)

Is Madrid in the games? 'Cuz he was born there! *Ngaaaaa*

(Ooooh, God..)

Enrique's back, baby!! Wish he kills it this year with his music. Rawrrr!! Goshh, I'm feeling like screaming right now. Urghhh!! Although this song is quite trashy, but its Enrique!! Who caress!! *gaaahh* Plus, I don't think he needs auto-tune. He has the golden-voice!!

(Aiyooooooooh, Illy!!)

Oh wait, does Enrique just get hotter with age or something? 'Cuz it looks like he deosn't get older. He's only getting HOTTER!! He's too gorgeous to describe. Urghhh!

(Illyanaaaaaa, LAKI ORANG tu!)

Nak Enriqueee... Do you get that? Let me REPEAT that. Nak Enrique!

(GI TIDO LAH!!!)

Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment