Thursday 10 June 2010

Summer Rush(!)

I just hate summer. Its so freaking damn hot right here and I'm cooked! If the weather keeps up and humid the way it has been for the last week, I'm going be drinking, many, many of plain water and chocolates to keep me less grumpy. Sadly, it can leads me to sugar rush. Bad news to Yangyang; he has to dengar all my bebel every night from now on. Yay yay!!

Having a sugar rush is like being drunk. But the difference is when you are drunk or high, you might do some pretty risky and dangerous stuff or get hit by a truck and die. Meanwhile, sugar rush is like being HAPPY♥ DRUNK!
You know, when you're kind of loopy and silly, its just like having a lot of extra energy. And its fun!- for the most of time. Trust me!

Unfortunately I often fall asleep after I had one. Like when you are drunk, you'll have a hangover. This is because after the sugar is all worn out, you'll get headaches or stomachaches and feel really tired. But I don't like to get sugar rush too often, 'cuz you know, too much of sugar is unhealthy kan. That's why I don't drink any gas drink. I prefer order for ice lemon tea or just a mineral water. Plus, I'm on my diet. And its hard when you're a FOOD LOVER♥. Yeah, I know- makanan itu indah.. Its just IRRESISTIBLE!! ='((

Oh oh I timbang my berat just now!! and its 45.0 kilos (just had dinner okay) Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! So, I'm eating moa jellybeans now. I LOVE♥ JELLYBEANS!! They're cute! They're sweet! And colourful!! Ngaaaaa~ Sugar rush? Neeeeahhh. Yangyang got no paper tomorrow. Can gayut 'til pagi. Yeeeehaa!!

B-b-b-b-but, sometimes, I do buy a coke or eat a bar of Cadbury before I do my presentations. Best wehh. Hahahah! I just think that I need to loosen up a bit, 'cuz I hate giving speech. Maluuu..!! :P

Oh I know the final examination results has been published. But, I haven't check mine yet. So, don't text or call me asking about pointers! :P

Oke peeps, that's all for today. It's ♥Janjan time! Bye!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment