Monday 14 June 2010

My Protective Man

Oh Oh! I went to Sunway Lagoon with my family today! And Arif (my cousin). It was fun! We didn't bring any camera. Malas nak jaga. Haha! And oh oh, I met with this one bunch of guys. School kiddos kot. We keep on bumping into each other for several times and Achik pun tersangkut with one them. Agak comel. :P Then, Achik had this one super-duper-short conversation with 'the guy' , til Abah came later. So, they all pun back off la. Soon, 'the guy' bumped into Abah and all he could do was just smileee, and wave. So, Abah gave him a splashed, and we all have to go mandi together with Mama and Abah. Later when we chow, Abah pun ikut dari belakang oh! Wherever we go, he'll be there, spying! Urghhh!!

Told you, Haji Amin is supermegaextremely protective. (-__-!)

No comments:

Post a Comment