Monday 21 June 2010

Midnight Show

It's one in the morning and I can't sleep. Nothing to do than lazying around. Then I saw the camera, right under my bed, and this is what happened. *yawnnn*

Call me vain, I am. (:

It's Tuesday, people! And do you know what day it is?? It's Tearsday!! Bhahahahahh! Why?? Because I'm screwed!! Yay!! Yay!! Why?? Because if you happy and you know it clap your hands!! *clap clap*
I am happy, and nobody can change me. Not even a hair! And I don't trust anybody. Not even you, or you. Boooo!!


---


Do you know most of mad people called special?

That's why I wanna be one!

I wanna be special!

One of a kind!

Or whatever you called it.


---


I have my imaginary friends.

They're lovely.

Always there when I'm in need.

Never complain ones.





And Satisfaction Guaranteed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment