Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bubu ChaCha!

BERITA BAIK!!! Bilik dah separuh kemas!! Hahaha!! Oh Oh, and I found this while I was cleaning up my room!
I wanna ask Abah to get it framed later! Yay!! Yay!! But then, nak sangkut mana pulak? -____-" Aiyohh! Okay, plan cancel. Sape nak paku dinding bagai. Oh I also found this beautiful handmade Japanese doll!

I never get the chance to meet this grandma who made this when I was in (I forgot the name) in South Japan for homestay. She asked my 'mother' to pass it to me when I was on my way heading to Tokyo. *sigh*

Well, I just kept myself busy for the wholeday. At first, I planned to pay Merlisa a visit in the morning but terlajak tido pulak. I'm thinking of heading to Subang Jaya tomorrow. Nothing in mind. Saja buang masa. Yang confirm, I won't enter any shop that sells BAJU!! BAJU is a BIG NO NO for now. Berdosa besar kalau beli :P I want to spend my money on something, something, something.. OTHER than baju. So you all gonna see me in the same baju again and again so don't ask me, takda baju laen ke weh? Aku sepak sekor sekor karang. Hahaha!

Oh Oh and and and sangat sangat saaaangat berbesar hati jiwa dan raga when my Cikgu LukAsan already berdamai with Si Kembang. Auwwww.. :DD Tahniah di situ.

#Now playing How You Love Me Now by Hey Monday

I still feeling a little off balance since last night. Now that I realized, when I'm mad with you, I should talk to someone else. I don't like playing games. Its stressful as hell.

Oh, do you know I have a P.A.? Yeeeaaa. Private Assistant. Tapi, UNPAID punye. Bahahahahh!! Ooooo yeah, she got everything in her hands. My money, my savings, even my I/C pun!! What to do.. My dad trust her more than her own daughter.

*sigh*

Oh Oh Oh Oh Happy 1st June, people!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment