Tuesday 15 June 2010

Never Say Never

*Ni-Hao-Mao? Haha!

Again, I went to Sunway. But this time, its Sunway Pyramid. Aiyoh! Hehe. Janjan and Ridwan went all the way to Subang. Yay!! Yay!! Thanks for coming!! Auwwww, sayaaaaang korang!!! :D Ngeee. Do you know KTM got this female and male coach? I just knew it when Yangyang told me that, they were accidentally entered the female's, and been informed to change into male ones. Haha! Comel lah :) Auwww.. Uguys gone through 24 stations today, and I sangat terharu :') Oh oh we've seen the Karate Kid movie today. I won't say it was awesome or that great like what people wrote on facebook. Although I'm a fan of Jackie, but still, I found that the original one with Mr Miyagi is way way awesome!

For those younger moviegoers who haven't seen the original film series, you'll find this thoroughly entertaining. No offense. But for those that grew up on the original film though, this one is NOT the best, if you can compared the first film and this remake.

This film is structurally as the same as the original film. The same elements of the new kid in town, the bullies, the eccentric martial arts instructor and, of course, the girl, are all still in place and they still fall in roughly the exact same line as the first film. I'm fully admit that I didn't watch the original film for years, and can't comment with precise details. So, it's fairly safe to say that most of the film runs parallel with the original, substituting little things here and there. "Wax on, wax off" turned into the weird "jacket on, jacket off" thing, the new California neighborhood turned into the new Chinese neighborhood and so on and so forth.

But it is a new day and a new era and the children of today see things in a different way and I think its wrong to compare both movies solely. This story will be appealing to the children of today, because of their maturity and world is completely different to the realities of ours when we were growing up and the harshness of life and the world they live is more adult than ours ever was. Trust me. I have lil brothers and sister. I knowwww. (-___-!)

I might say, this one is good for entertainment. There were lots of chuckles and plenty of cheering and applause. I wasn't expecting the fight scenes to be as intense. It was fun, and sangat touching. And and I loike the MOM. Funny doh! (PICKUP the jacket!!) Hahaha!! The plot was handled delicately and the stereotype became an inspiration with principles applicable to our everyday lives. I loved the movie and Jaden Smith was nothing short of amazing. The talent of that boy is in his blood. Well plotted and well acted. Nicely done! But still, I found this movie neither drawn out or boring and the acting was top notch. If you don't agree with me, more power to you, but I do find it that way and that's what I wrote about. 2.5 stars** :D

Yet, Never Say Never agak best. Good for the closing. Way to go, Bieber! :D

Then, we all go makan. Yangyang keep on telling us all the ingredients inside this dish and that. Eeeii!! Annoying macam nyamuk. Haha! Btw, the cheese sangat annoying!! Urghh!! :P

Nways, Yangyang told me that today is Nadira's birthday. So, if you're reading this, Happy 16th Birthday, Nadira! I still remember, last year, Jan asked me what to buy for your birthday, and he went all the way to Pyramid to find one. Penat dia cari kat Forever21. Siap ber-shades lagi dalam mall. (Aiyoh!)

Ridwan yang bahagia. Haha!

Janjan gave his best shot :P

NO AYAM for today. *sigh*

Wish I can take a scissors and chop the hair off!

When Yangyang doesn't know how to control the manual focus.

When he has mastered the MANUAL FOCUS! :P

Ridwan yang masih bahagia. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment