Saturday 12 June 2010

Kung-Fu Hustle.

Morning, people! I know it's a bit early to post but I can't sleep! Yeah, that's the problem. My cycle is just fucked up. Maybe because of the 7days-free-call, I guess? Hahaha. Ok, whatever it is, now I wanna talk about my all-time-favourite-girl and it got nothing to do with Bieber. Trust me. Haha! I just bought the Street Fighter IV. Hooray! So, I'm just thinking of posting something about Chun Li. That's all that I can think of right now, besides of the fact that Lingling is going back today!! :DDD

Chun-Li is a character in the Street Fighter series. Chun-Li's name is Mandarin; chun "spring", lì "beautiful", which means she is a single young girl filled with the beauty of spring kot. Haha! She is the original fast character in the Street Fighter series (and that makes her as my favourite since I was a kid!), utilizing multiple rapid attacks rather than the slow damaging strikes of larger characters like Zangief. Her agile and swift movements are my favorite! I started to know Street Fighter since I was in, standard one, I think. I started play the game through Simulator King. Abang Wan yang ajar! :P Thosedays people were into Final Fantasy thing, but I was not- YET. And I am, NOW. Haha! But later, I stopped, 'cuz Mama asked me to stop or else she'll trashed all the CDs on the spot. So, I have to give it up- and start study! Anak sulung selalu mengalah, tahu tak? :P

Cammy.

Do you know, she is the first female playable character to appear in a 1-on-1 fighting game? In Street Fighter II, Chun-Li was the only female character in the game, (as well as one of the youngest fighters to appear in Street Fighter II. Macam Kyuhyun kan kan? Haha) before Cammy joined the group later. According to her Street Fighter Alpha 3 biography, Chun Li is 5 feet 6 1/2 inches. Her most famous attack is the Hyakuretsukyaku (Hundred Rending Leg, commonly known as the Lightning Kick), where she repeatedly kicks her opponent from a tilted standing position with incredible speed. I usually gain my points from the kicking. And it WORKS all the time, man! Even Vega won't get a chance to make a scratch! She may not as physically powerful as the other characters, she was by far the quickest. Her character in this adaption is a far cry from The world's strongest woman, since she's mostly a Kung-Fu student under the guidance of her father, the highest-ranked police chief in Hong Kong. So, you might found her in police uniforms sometimes. Ahahah

Oh oh, she also well known for her very muscular thighs! ;DD

Usually, you may find Chun-Li wears the singkat blue top. It's called qipao, a Chinese dress imported over from Manchuria, yet popular among girls during the early 20th century. It has been modified to allow a far wider range of movement than a normal qipao. Her qipao is usually found in blue with golden accents. She also wears white combat boots and blue leotard with dark brown sheer pantyhose with her qipao. Sangat tradisional, kan?

Then, you'll see the two buns on her head. The hairstyle is called "ox horns", a typical style in which Chinese children dress their hair; depictions of girls in Chinese paintings frequently show girls in ox horns. And that makes her look superduper cute to me!! Many of my friends don't really into Chinese style, but me! Maybe because it runs in my blood. You see, my dad is a Chinese. My grandfather is from Bangkok, and my greatgrandfather is from the Great-China. Some of us converted into Muslim and some are not. But that's cool, we're still a family. :)

So, there you go. I think I can sleep now. See you in the next post! Toddless! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment