Thursday 24 June 2010

I Don't Need a Parachute. Baby, If I Got You.


# Currently playing Chemicals React - Aly and AJ



Uh, hello readers!

Thanks for all your non-stop support.

For being concern.

For the SMSes.

And the messages.

Sangat terharu :')




I'm fine.

Sorry for being so so so emoish lately.

(haga haga haga haga)



Oh oh can't wait to register! *counting days*

But seriously, I hate our new time table!

(Thanks, Zaf. Hehe)



And I just hate the bloody KOKO. (oh, its my final one)

NO KOKO starting next sem. *Hooray!

I just had enough tanning. Nak hitam mana lagi -__-!


Oh oh, I'm off to JayBee tommorow!! And and I'll be butting out to Singapore later! *excited* Its my second time, dude. What can you expect. My first time was, around 17-18 years ago kot. *sigh*

And I think Cheryl Cole is super smaxay!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment