Sunday 13 June 2010

When I Get Older, I Will Be Stronger.





"Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted,"

Do you agree? Why?

Well, in my opinion, I might agree. I know, trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew. Its hard.. and harsh. Well, if you're asking me, do I miss him? or him? or him? I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was. But past is past. And I'm happy with my current life, eventhough skejap tahi skejap syurga. Hahaha! Me and my exes, we're still good. And I'm happy with that way, rather than ignoring and living in dramas or such. I don't find any peace in that. So, don't do that. "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together". Time will heals things. I know, these words won't heal your pain an inch pun. But I just feel like typing about this tonight. Lantak lah. Aku punye blog. Haha

Its not that I am being heartless here. I used to feel the same way and nothing hurts more than realizing you meant nothing to him when he meant the world to you. (Ouch!) But that's life. You can't force people to likes you. Maybe when you break up, you will think that your whole identity is shattered and you are no longer alive. NO. You're still here, perfectly breathing, and still reading my post. See? You're not dead. I'm not being poyo here, this is a note to self. Its for me, for the future me, when I think that everything is falling into pieces. Or my life is ruined. Or everything become a mess. (Hopefuly, it won't)

When I read back all my posts since 2008 til now, I've seen the growing me. From fairytales, school chums, heartbreaks, and dramas. This blog is not been written to anyone but me. For the future me. But, sharing is caring kan.. Haha. I'm just a free writer. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm still growing, getting old, and still learning from my mistakes. I know my writting is ain't good like yours but hey, I'm still learning, right? :)

"Breaking up and having your heart break is a disaster, you feel as if you are not worth anything and you think that no one else will love u again, but chances are". There is someone out there in the world waiting for you to enter into their lives and before you know it, you’ll know that the one who broke your heart is not worth thinking of anymore. That is why they say in life, "Love never fails,". If you find that special someone, just have patients. Someday, your dreams will come true. Don’t regret about anything. Just let the folks go and move on with your life. He might regret and come back, or you'll find a better one. Allahu'alam.. It has been written and its all out of our systems. Regrets will bring you to NONE. Kalau Plan A fail, prepared yourself with a Plan B. That's what my little brother told me. Haha. Its like, if B pun fail, move on with C, D and so on. It's all about planning. You nak kejar dia? Kejar. Nak blah? Blah. But, what do you get in return? Kentut? Nothing hurts more than waiting since I don’t even know what I’m waiting for anymore. I was lost.

But some people might feel like, why do I keep coming back to you? Because I am a fool that believes in hope? Well, I can't say much about that. Even myself, still don't get it. Its about our hearts, I'm talking about. "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion". But just remember, Illy. "If someone you love hurts you, cry a river- build a bridge, and get over it,".

Oke, itu lagi heartless. =/ But, remember- never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

Still, I haven't answered why am I agree with "Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted,"? --Because, I think its true. I never have any feelings towards any of my friends, but see lah what happened now. I never knew that I might get into you like today before. Thosedays, I was your twinnie, tak lari dari mngumpat you and all, but today, you're my boyfriend. And honestly, I never thought of getting on you before. We've talked about this before kan. So, I think I don't need to explain much here. Everyday, I always say to myself, be thankful for what you have today. You have everything 'til you couldn't ask for more. Remember, "a thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parents of all other virtues".

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you," and you were there, with me. When everything was a mess. I can make no other answer but thanks, thanks and thanks. And I am still counting my blessing for getting on with you, Mohd Nor Jannah. Oh Oh and I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you. Can't wait to see you soon! Makin gemok tak. Haha. You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment