Sunday 30 May 2010

Fighting(!)

Waaazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup..!

Okay, last night I watched this Avatar movie with Abah, Angah, Achik and Aliff. (kene paksa okay) Maybe Abah needs some quality time with the kids kot. So yeah, at first my face macam taik lahh asal aku kene tengok movie ni 'cuz I planned nak webbie with Janjan! Eeiii(!) A few minutes later, termelekat pulak kat movie tu kann. Haha!

Sayang, just want to let you know that, I'm thankful for being in the same planet as you. It's hard when you actually fall for another species, and it's BLUE. Got this one long ekor some more. And its super duper big and tall! Okay, memang tak muat lah naik krete I kan :P

Currently listening to zhe playlist:

# All At Sea - Jamie Cullum
# Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
# Bila Saja - Audy
# Kill The Lights - Britney Spears
# Trannylicious - JohnnyBoyXo
# Everytime - Britney Spears
# Last Dance - The Raveonettes
# Maria Maria - Santana ft Wyclef Jean
# Nobody Wants to Be Lonely - Christina Aguilera ft Ricky Martin
# Patron Tequila - Paradiso Girls
# Fighter - Chritina Aguilera
# Disko Darurat - The Upstairs
# One In a Million - Miley Cyrus
# Falling Down - Space Cowboy
# Smooth - Santana ft Rob Thomas
# OMG - Usher ft Will.i.Am
# Bulletproof - La Roux
# I'm Just JB - JohnnyBoyXo
# Walking On A Dream - Empire Of the Sun
# All We'd Ever Need - Lady Antebellum
# Cold As You - Taylor Swift

I've been playing this playlist over and over again. Quite mixed up, isn't it? Hahahahh ;DD Since there's nothing to do for this whole weekdays, I've made a list of things-to-do-before-Saturday, as this Saturday is someone's birthday, so I might get my butt off the house. Therefore, no outings for the weekdays! Saving saving**

So here it is(!)

1) Clean my room entirely! (this should take the whole first 3days)
2) Give away unnecessary or unneeded clothing/items.
3) Finish my "The Last Song".
4) Need to find something for the Upcoming Birthday Girl.
5) Top up my Touch N'Go.
6) Save minyak for this Saturday!

I miss my Yangyang.. and Lingling.. and Honeybee.. and Laling.. and Gedik.. and Gemok.. and Abe Handsome? Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!

And my extremely annoying Orange!! Monkey miss you too lah, Fatfat!! I miss sleeping with you, godek-godek you, peluk kaki you. Wuwuwuwuuaaaa!!! ='O

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment