Thursday 12 January 2012

It's 12, Again!

I got my eyes on this boy. Can't get him off my mind. He's one of a kind. The cherry to my pie. I just wanna get him close. Wanna make him mine. Come hold my hand and dance away the night. I- I- I wanna know who you are. My name is *ehemmm* and you can be my star. :p

***

Catchy track, I tell you. TROLOLOLOL. Pejam celik pejam celik, sudah 3 bulan kami bersama! *applause* Beautiful boy with 'em big brown eyes, be mine? :3 We spent the whole night in Klebang sumpah lah nyamuk macam haram. (Takda lah haram mana, sekor je pun) Nyamuk lain semua kacau kereta sebelah, he he he. (Kesian Zaza dan *ehem).
Oh well, what can I say. He's the apple of my eye candy sugar cane brown sugar (sihat sikit). Orang lain dapat bunga, untung badan dapat anak pokok lily dengan aloe vera. Siap 2 pasu free dengan baja! Awwwhh, Sayang why you so comel! :* :* Thanks for those beautiful months we spent together. Now that you've been in the list since Sept 2010, I'm hoping for you to stay until.. eeerr.. lama lama lah. Now that I get you, I know fear what it really was. Maybe we've been officially only for 3 months, but God knows how much dramas we've been through. Okay, actually not that much lah, sebab I good girl :p There's no turning back now. Even though I have my angin monsun yang tak tetap tarikhnya, but I'll try my best to be the best girl for you. Trying my best to .. behave a bit. Even though you never complain any, but yeah. Sometimes I do realize I'm over the pagar. And I feel bad about it. Sorry for any of my wrong doings. I may not be your perfect girl, but I'll try my very best to make you happy. And I hope for the best the world can offer us, insyaAllah. Thank you for always there for me. I love you, Mohd Hariz. Please don't give up on me. Not today, not tomorrow. Not any other day in the future.



Benci you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment