Thursday 9 February 2012

How I Miss the 90's


How I miss these guys. Much better than McFly!! There will be no other boy band that can be compared to BUSTED!! They may not my first album that I bought when I was twelve, but surely after 9 years, I still have them in my mp3. Kinda had a great crush on Charlie. His deep voice, voila! 

While I was on Busted-marathon, it surely did brought back all the memories. I started listen to this band when I was 12. "Sleeping With The Light On" had been my favorite for years, besides of Who's David, Air Hostess, What I Go To School For, Year 3000, Thunderbirds Are Go and many more! I still remember how loud I was, fighting over Charlie with Atheera until there was a new band called, Simple Plan. But things just got worse when The Fall Out Boy appeared. PETE WENTZ RULES!! :p How I miss those days when I don't have to worry about anything but Charlie.. and Pete Wentz. :p

Over the past few months, I've been under.. you can say, pressure. Been missing my blog so much. Sorry, it's been a while :( But we can put that aside, for now. "Should I go for something that I enjoy doing, or something that I don't like but come with a great reward?" My friends has been very supportive. They came and sit with me, and some has been non-stop polluting my BBM with advices oh my, thank you so much! Boyfriend has done great with my non-stop PMS. Thank you BooBoo. :* How I wish they can stay with me forever and ever and ever ever forever ever :3 So I went to IDP 2 days ago, to get some.. advice. I might continue in UNSW or UNISA or Uni of Adelaide, I don't know but I can finally sigh a relief. It was very stressful to go over the list from A-Z, North to West, One to Hundreds, ok dah merapu.**  And now I only have to concentrate on 2 to 3 universities then I can start apply yay! So long, London. I won't be doing law or business. Distance can kill the boyfie, so Aussie sounds fine to me. Hopefully for him too. :) But kena tunggu grad dulu -.-"


P/S : Abah, can I have a MacPro for my graduation? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment