Monday 12 December 2011

It's December 12, Baby!

Reasons why I love Tin Tin?

1. He loves Spongebob more than I do.

2. His lame jokes never fails to make me laugh.

3. My car is full of Spongebob now.

4. He's my very own Mr. Google oh very the sexy!

5. He sarung me with kain pelikat when I was shivering.

6. Very the manja.

7. Very mengada-ngada one.

8. We went to the movie dengan muka tak mandi a.k.a. memang tak mandi.

9. He's a lazy bumbum.

10. Always be my Prince Charming even though dia obese ke apa lancau.

11. He's the one who's carrying Hariz Jr. YAY!

12. He loves to play with my fingers. Guess my fingers are way sexier than the owner.

13. I love the way he merajuk. Rasa nak tampar pun ada :*

14. Hish sho adowable when hish mewajuwk. #hugs!

15. He's so.. randomly.. lame. 

16. He's full of surprises.

17. He gave me red roses.

18. He gave me pink lilies.

19. He gave me tons of rumput hijau.

20. He made me a paper heart.

21. He made me a ring.

22. He gave me white roses, free pasu sekali. Plus 2 mug.

23. He's my biggest enemy dekat cashier!

24. He's so big macam teddy bear. OH SO ADOWABLE!

25. He Skype me almost every single day.

26. He wants me to meet his Atok :')

27. His mommy bought me a sweater, a box of polaroid films, and 2 hershey's.

28. His daddy, well, bought me a bracelet! (greenlight lah kot? :p)

29. His daddy asked him to go out when I gave him a holiday!

30. His warm embrace.

31. I love his striking yellow Spongebob shirt. Sakit mata siot

32. Everytime I want to say the three words, rasa nak meninggal.

33. His brown eyes oh ala ala Edward Cullen :p

34. He's so vain, suka show off hidung mancung dia 

35. He's my favorite supir ever!

36. He hi-ed me non stop even though I ended his chatbox zaman mengorat dulu.

37. He's a bit naive yet so brainy.

38. He loves Sejarah like what the fuck man

39. He always tarik my nose. No wonder morning flu non stop

40. He's a family-oriented person. Hubba hubbaaa *drool*


And the list goes on for like, 987875654246780927234659804814274569 more reasons or more. He may not as handsome as Jude Law, or UP gile macam korang, but he's the best damn thing that ever happen to me and if he is the one for me, then I am just the luckiest girl alive. Happy 2 monthsary, Mohd Hariz Shamsurizal (:


P/S : Jude Law, I still love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment