Monday 25 April 2011

Hello Brother

You are the only brother I can actually talk to.
You are the only brother I can trust.
You are the only brother I can put my faith on.
You are the only brother I can bitch slaps with.
You are the only brother I can rely on.
You are the only brother I can complain about anything.
You are the only brother I can cry my heart out in your room.
You are the only brother I shared my room with.
You are the only brother I can use your toilet when Achik's using mine.
You are the only brother I can punch you in the face.
You are the only brother that always been very protective.
You are the only brother that I promote on Facebook and Myspace.
You are the only brother that called me Bodoh.
You are the only brother I can bully to angkat all my luggages.
You are the only brother I can use your FB account to stalk people.
You are the only brother I can use your FB account to fuck people, as well. =3
You are the only brother that called me just to say,
"kakak jangan lupa bawa balik camera tau, cd adobe sekali, bye!"
--tak guna bukan call nak tanya khabar! -__-"

You are the only brother I can bitching about today.
'Cuz you are so lucky to have a sister that is cute, chambest
and undeniably awesome like me to wish you
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY,
MohammadShamilAshraf!!

I hate you, kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment