Thursday 21 April 2011

#Bieberfever II

April 21, 2011.

Assalamualaikum.

Hello beautiful creatures. How are you?

Well, as you all know, Justin hits Stadium Merdeka tonight and yeah, Haji Amin dan anak-anak nya yang lain, bersama makcik saya, anak saudara saya semua beramai-ramai ke Stadium Merdeka tanpa saya. *merajuk* The boiling point was, at the very very last minute, my dad got an extra ticket costs rm288; 'cuz my uncle gave up his two tickets with an excuse "malu lah nak pergi.. :p ". Wtheck? Whatever. So yeah, Abah sold his ticket to anonymous like wtf?! Abah if you're reading this (even if 10years after I posted this) just want you to know that, I'M DYING FOR THE TICKET!! Seriously. I had headaches, heartaches, and lots more just because of the damn ticket!! *trust me, it feels like I'm going through a breakup.

So yeah, tonight, I went for a movie with Munki. Yes, untuk mengubati kesedihan. So we went for "The Roomates". Not bad. Typical, predictable psycho movie. So yeah that's about it. But wait, got this Abang Klate that sits besides me, trying to open some convo and yada yada tak dilayan. But later, after the movie, we walked to where we parked the car and oh, that gang Klate pun follow. I asked Munki to wait for their van to go first and yeah, they go first, BUT they parked somewhere infront. Munki started the engine and off we go. Checking sidemirror: The van reversed and followed us! Plan Munki gerak toilet Petronas CANCEL! Like what is wrong with you people! Later got roadblock, and guess what, kami kena tahan; roadtax mati. So the two policemen asked for ICs and Munki's license. Yada yada, berkenalan, tanya stay mana study mana pergi mana dating ke blah blah blah. Balik rumah check roadtax, 23 MEI. Roadtax TAK mati lagi lah buduuuuh. -,-"

So yeah, weird day filled with strange people. It reminds me of "I Spit On Your Graves". Nothing to do with the rogol part but still, I'm loosing my appetite in men. God, please help.


P/S : Dear Finals, please rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment