Friday 22 April 2011

#Bieberfever III

I just still can't accept the fact that my whole family went to the Bieber's. I'm sorry my dear followers, of the pollution I've done on your Timeline. Sorry but I'm pissed. I'm pissed of EVERY SINGLE THING that happened. And yes I mean, everything! About the fact that my whole family went to the concert + aunty, sepupu bagai. And the last minute scene where my dad got extra tix, so burned lah satu tiket terbabit boleh frame dekat rumah, while I'm here stuck in Lendu. Turned out tht Najihah Aziz is my friend's friend's friend (What a small world). Lucky girl, sorry I'm so jealous of you Najihah Aziz. Plus my sis got vip pass during the concert, but she refused to take it, cuz got no one to teman her (what an answer!). She did once blew off this one backstage tix like wtf kan. Turned out, my dad just flew off to Jakarta this morning, and so does Bieber! OMG I wanna kill myself. I hate you finals. Seriously. UiTM is killing me, mentally! Now tell me how to get rid of all this thang. It keeps on playing in this little brain of mine and kills all the cells. And once again to you Najihah Aziz. You're one of the luckiest person in this universe!! Seriously!! I envy you!!  He was on every newspapers' front page yesterday and it was driving me insane, SERIOUSLY!! I feel like buying all of it, but yeah. Still waras. But still, I went searching for papers in Alor Gajah. Macam &%$#@! (Di sini jutaan terima kasih kepada Munki yang bersabar menemani rommate dia yg separuh gila ni) But in the end, I refused to buy cuz JJ said in the radio earlier, everything is on Hitz.fm's website :) *relief,sikit*

Photos by Hitz.fm

Please don't ask me why my sister blown all the extra opportunities and how she got all the offers. Agaknya, she got bunch of vip friends. Lucky lah she's in private school kan -,-" She said friends are much important so yeahhhh what to say lah. Lucky her, I was only on the phone. If I was home, I sepak sepak budak kecik tu. But still, I feel like hitting Hilton ketuk-ketuk pintu bilik dia. HAHAHAHA Epic I know but yeah, you can't stop my imagination kan? x) But I'm still on my both feet, and I thank God for that. Eventhough, I do know my dad wasn't in the same plane as Bieber but got this one Facebooker was!! So he tagged me in this picture of Bieber in flight, saying I saw Selena too!! So yeahhh, once again my brain stopped for awhile. Thanks to you Yong Jing! :p No offense Selena. I love you. You're effing beautiful and talented much. I love your hair, your dress, your style and attitude. Too good to be true. Just like Bieber, only in female version. Looking forward to meet you both. (x

Mobile Uploads by Yong Jing :)

Next paper is "Modern Issues" and the only issue I have in mind is Bieberfever!

No comments:

Post a Comment