Saturday 16 April 2011

#Bieberfever

Bieberfever is everywhere. Like seriously, man. Justin Bieber is the new Michael Jackson. That's the fact. Like it or not, his success is technically seems to beats Michael's. And yeah, I've gone mad for the whole day, crapping about the tickets. I know I've been polluting your Timeline (Twitter) for the whole day with Bieber Bieber Bieber! Just can't get enough of him :p Guess what? My dad just bought 3 tickets, and it's rm288 each!! (itu pun sebab 350 dah soldout petang tadi) PATAH HATI OKAY! I know I got paper on this Thursday, but it's Bieber for God's sake! Urghhh!! I hate today!! Seriously!! Eventhough dapat makan Mozarella Sticks but still!! **emosi

Need new jams. Bieber-free for this 2 weeks. He's driving me crazy. I feel sick. Publishing and Broadcast are next. Need to focus. To me, Bieber is the new Trojan now, corrupting my 'lil brainy here. Very sickening I tell you. So yeahhh.


Hello, Efron. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment