Tuesday 22 March 2011

lovesbysorrow@deviantART

Say hello to my deviantART! <-- Click here! After some updates and few photos been uploaded, I decided to promote my DA in my blog, for the first time, eventhough the account has been on since 4 years ago; back then in 2007. Well, I'm not that active in DA all this while. Been ignored since I started my Form 5.  SPM kan. Haha. Plus, I only get 5A's 3Bs in my PMR, so my Dad refused to get me a DSLR. Dia demand nak 8As -,-" So, I felt a bit stupid to create this account but what the hell, in 2007, I've decided to sign up! (kecoh lah sial, sign up semua orang pun boleh buat. free pulak) But still, I don't have the confident to show it to people. Only for personal usage and my own satisfaction. (feeling feeling lah upload gambar zaman bercinta dulu kala) But this time, tiba tiba teringat ada account DA. After few days thinking and considering, I decided to get active in DA starting today. I know these days people use Flickr tapi saya tak reti nak guna. What can I do. After cleaning up some deviation submissions, delete itu, delete ini, tinggal lah beberapa kerat je lagi. 


Well, will update bit by bit somewhere soon. Stay put!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment