Thursday 31 March 2011

I knew my friends are faithful because of April Fool :D

"Mcm ni lah. You dah takpayah bgtau I anything. I tanak tau. If you sakit hati. Dia tipu kau. Dia fuck perempuan lain time dgn kau. Kau carik lah orang lain. Kau janji dgn aku apa, sekarang apa. Jgn contact I selagi you cpl dgn ***. Trust me. You go on lah dgn si cilaka tu. Pg dkt si cilaka tu. Semua orang sekeliling you mmg suka sangat dkt si babi cilaka pukimak tu"

"Sorry for what? Sorry you is like nothing now. Macam bodoh je aku pergi jumpa cilaka tu and you cpl balik in the end. Mcm babi lah"

"Ajin ajin. Stop calling me ajin. I don't know you. Used to. But not anymore"

"I tanak kawan dgn you dah. I give up"

"I tanak tau dah okay :) You jangan contact I langsung. You sakit hati. Kau yang nak sangat kan benda ni jadi. You don't have to tell me anything. I boleh cakap padan muka kau. Kau dah janji kan dgn aku."

"Apa benda lagi kau nak, kau cakap dengan aku. Apa sebenarnya kau pk"

"Should I be happy for you? I don't know. But seriously babe. Why should I be happy if I can sense that someone's gonna get hurt?! But I don't know what to think anymore. I'm happy if you're happy. But still, I know that jerk is going to hurt you. So why should I be happy about it?"

"Shit you nobody cares. Illy are you that desperate? Idk la. U're big enough to think"

"Babe, I know I am busy. I always care for you. Too busy to hangout and lepak with you. But that doesn't mean I don't care. My life so far is filled with Komed and my studies. No time. Lagi lagi now, deadlines assignments, presentations berturut-turut. Sorry sgt2. My big event is coming up.. byk probs to settle. I'm not neglecting u. I don't even keluar makan pun with my classmates. It's okay if you wanna share everything with Apish by now. You guys seems so rapat now.. But still, ***? Looks like the drama never end. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

I played my part with a very-very-heavy heart. But turned out, I've been hit with great feedbacks. Auwwh, you guys are so sweeeeeeeet *terharu* Like seriously, no joke. Sumpah korang comel! Eeeeee =D I would like to send my gratitudes to Zaza and Munki, for playing their part. Hehe. Peace no war. Thanks for still there, for not neglecting me. It shows that you still care. *I'm so touched* Thought nobody would care about about me dah, cuz seemed like everyone is missing in action. But yeah, still. AWAK-AWAK SWEET LAH!! Sayang sampai mati. Auwhh :')


HAPPY APRIL FOOL!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment