Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cheezels

Gazing through one of my friend's post makes me want to blog. Every words she stripped melts my heart. Like basically she's pretty interesting person you want to get to know with, but after I finished gazing all the junks she got in her blog, "geez this girl is walaowehhh!" . I still remember the very first time I know this rascal, sumpah seram la weh, hyper gila. But yeah, turned out she is a  really good friend, and yeah still hyper sampai la ni. I think I should stop before I get any gay-er.

Life is getting pretty hectic nowadays. Reportsss to submit. Interviews to handle. It feels so hard to keep up with this blog. Got nothing to be emo about. I thank Allah for giving me all the joys I'm enjoying. I'm so thankful I found them, my girls. Previous years, I had my life ruined. I had my hopes failed. So far, 2011 has been good. My faith slowly gain its strength back, yet it's almost 4 months I've been single without any dates. WHOA! Yeah, it's been awhile. I mean, this is the longest single since, Form 3? You see, I'm betting with my sister to stay single for the whole year. Plus, if I loose this bet, I have to belanja the girls Siakap 3 rasa. Memang tak dapat ah weh! Haha :D Well, the girls; they complete me! Auwww. Nothing odd has come across my path. It feels like I'm married to them. I just can't see any guy as a guy anymore. I see all of them are the same, like brothers and sisters. My heart is closed for now. But somehow, I do miss all the emo writing. I just can't feel that anymore. I even forgot how it feels like. Maybe for now. I don't know what's coming later but yeah, I can tell, I am happy with my life so far. I don't socialize oh-lot this semester, more on doing things that I wanna do, well, I had lots in my bucket-list-to-do-before-20. I just wanna buy some times for myself like go for what I like, buy what I love, and do what I wanna do. I'm so grateful for the small number of friends I can rely on through thick and thin. Maybe for sometimes, I do things without thinking (but still with a little consideration) or crapping shit (must have been living in Melaka for ages!). Oh well, sorry for such behaviors. Thanks for everything. I'm so jiwang now. I know. So, better get my ass off. Got discussion for our Radio Jingle later! Ah yes, we media students always feeling-feeling ada company sendiri, firma sendiri and it sure hell of fun! But still, it got me annoyed for the whole weeks. Ah well, gottago! C ya! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment