Wednesday 17 November 2010

Zulhijjah 11, 1431


Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidiladha!
Hope you make some cows happy today!
Wee!
I may not making any cows happy today, but I did made my tummy happy! After we go raya raya at Glenmarie, we went to Abang Ngah's place in Kajang. BBQ, baby! And of course, I didn't do the bakar bakar part. It's too smooookey. Oh oh, I also ate cheesecake today! And it was SR's New York Cheesecake. Eventhough it was not Pecan Macadamia like what I wish for, but still, it's a CAKE! So happy!

Later, we went to KLIA to pick up that Buncit and I accidently heard this one english man's conversation with a stranger that stood besides Abah.

"Who are you waiting for?" the lady asked.
"My wife.. I haven't see her for 3 weeks and she's coming back now"

The conversation held for a while.
Suddenly, a Malay lady came out from the gate's mouth.

"Oh, that's my wife! That's my Wife! MY WIFE!!"
The man screamed while running towards his wife and left the unknown lady all out of sudden, without any warning, and not even a word.

What a loving husband, kan? Lucky her. (: **jealous

Okay okay, back to the topic. And there we go, still standing. We stood in front of the international arrival for one friggin' hour!! Damn you, Buncit. But but turned out she suap me this one Cheesy KitKat. Wee!! Tummy so happy!!

And she gave me this. (Hers and mine) So sweet, right?

Guess what? She bought some ole-ole from Japan (like duh) but 80% is all FOOD!! You went to Japan, and all you bought is FOOD?!!! (biological sister, confirmed) And what I hate the most is, she took so little of pictures!! Stupid fella. Goshh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment