Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lovedrunk

Baby Baby Eeeee!

Yeah, I rindu you, Munki!! :D

I had my passport renewed this morning. Yeay!! Oh oh oh and I got my Wup fully tinted and well dressed!! Ho yeah!! I got all his accessories-- ticked!! Ambi Pur je belum. Thank you TheBrothers for pimpin' my Wup. Harharhar. And I love you, daddykinss!! So happy so happy!! But oh-not-so-happy. I have to do my medical check up tommorow.



*Finger cross*

I may need yours.


I had a very loooong conversation with Vico just now. Thanks, girl. Thank you for everything. Maybe you're right. He may seems jakun, 'cuz deep down inside, he's a good kid. But yeah, to me-- he's dead, and all gone already. But thank you for telling me the whole story, Sayang. Oh in your case, I'm praying for the best for both of you. I hope everything will gets better in time. Always hope for the best for you and Azim. I love you you both.

And you too Zaza. Always remember, I meant it-- I mean, what I wrote in my journal when we were in Part One, kerja Fazlul cirit tu. Every single words, I tell you. I meant it. Feel lucky ok bitch, 'cuz back then, got someone used to get envy with you because of that. Haha! But yeah, it's true. I love you too and you're welcome. (Haha!)


See, Imma good kid. What's not to love :P


(Nov 23,2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment