Saturday 13 November 2010

Why Is The World So Gedik Gedik One Huh?

Good morning!! - dah tengah hari. Heh, I'm not exactly a morning type of person. Bangun pagi, teringat Ieka. "woi buat apa?" "eating, bosan" "jom keluar, nak bag baru" "amik aku, malas parking" -___-!!

So we went godek godek for handbags. Gila-gila harini. Berebut handbag dengan makcik makcik, mata ligat meliar. Padat betul kedai terbabit. I spent almost 1 hour fighting over. But at the end, I let it off. Maybe, it's not what I really really want. Maybe I just want to get one just because everyone is having or getting one. I can wait for 2011's.. or YES?! (YearEndSale) Oh, I can wait! :D After I'm done eating my Chickin Chickin, we went back to the shop and usha buat kali terakhir. "Not taking it, and it's FINAL," -Suddenly, Ieka hold my hand and off we go.

After chilling chilling at my place, I followed Abah to send Ieka home. On the way back, Abah asked me whether I want to tag along to Mak's house tommorrow? Well, as what I mentioned in earlier post, we have this tradition, playing giramy-Jeramie-gimrami (I don't know how to spell it but something sounds like that) every Sunday morning at Mak's place. "Maybe yes, lama tak jumpa Mak" "But you have to wait until we finished playing" "Okay, not going" "But tomorrow Abah want to ask Kak Aya about the colour" "What colour?" "For your car lah" "OMEGEEE I WANNA FOLLOW!!" "Sibuk je" Abah replied.

So we had a non-stop debate about the colour 'til we reached home. Abah gedik lah!

**Mak is my Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment