Thursday 4 November 2010

My Shining Kilat (:

Two freaking days. I'm so freaking dead tired. Yangyang tidur already. Hehe. Capek terlampau tu. Haha. Yesterday, I went to KL, staying over Amirah's place while Yangyang and Cdek were staying over Ajin Debab's. Welcome to KL, Sayang! =D Thank you Amirah Babyboo and Debab! Sayang korang! Oh, cant wait for next week!! Sem break, baby! Oh, I miss Shah Alam already :( Just got back from KL with Yangyang. 1 hour and a half journey to Melaka. I just can't stop myself from potpetpotpet. Thanks for the earss, Sayang. =P And also, thanks to Munki for the ride yesterday :D wee! It was fun! Good enough for a sort of getaway. Need to loosen up a bit. I had enough pressure for the freaking semester.


And I just can't forget about that damn bag.


Kenapa kau lawa sangat. Fak you.

No comments:

Post a Comment