Friday 19 November 2010

His 11th

ALIFF's BIRTHDAY!! Honestly, I didn't buy any present, just yet! Totally forgot about that. Baru teringat semalam, and it was 6pm already. (mati, MATI!)

Today, I woke up at 8:30am. Menakjubkan, huh? After I had my shower, I just gamble searching for any stuffs that I haven't use yet inside my secretbox, and luckily, I found one! (God bless me!) Got this one thingy that I bought from Jonker Walk last year. So I just put it inside one paperbag and Tadaaaa! I'm saved! But the day wasn't that bright for Achik 'cuz she doesn't prepared any too. So, she 'kena' lah with Abah siang tadi. Heh Heh. Sorry, tak boleh tolong :P

We had our dindin in Pyramid, and I'm all stuffed. Now its time for Han Ki Jo!! Oh wait, today is Ajin's first day working. All the best, Gemuk! Jangan curi tulang. :P Oh, btw. Later we're going to Bukit Tinggi. (Danny, explanation!!!) and soon in December, we're going on a trip to Kedah and Perlis, to find some relatives there. (That I never knew.-- The chinese ones) Can't wait! Okay, my dear Ki Jo is waiting. Toddles everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment