Monday 15 November 2010

Peace Up, A-Town Down!

Well, well, well. It's 15th already. Raya Haji isn't around the corner anymore. It's just next door! Tomorrow morning will go pasar with Mama and Abah, shopping for the groceries. Nasi dagang, again. Everytime Raya must have Nasi Dagang. But technically, I'm not craving for the nasi but the chicken curry!! Mama's the best!! (sebab kurang pedas+it's CHICKINSS,man!)

Soon, Achik will be landing home. Hopefully she's enjoying the snow right now. Haha! Now she has became the second person in the family who have met the snow after me. Haha, the funny part is, both of us met the snow in Japan. What a coincidence isn't it?

Currently, I'm spending my semester break with my family. I know, many people going to to say, "gila bosan kau ni. Tak bosan ke?" But I will come up with, "Tak lah. Kenapa?" because I really really don't feel that way. Maybe for sometimes when I don't really have anything to do, not even a thing. But eventually, I feel nothing - heartless. Or maybe I'm just getting used to it. Well, for now I have nobody to entertain, so that's a relief. Not that I'm saying being in a relationship burdens me but I just don't have the feeling like entertaining anyone right now. For once, I wanna do things for myself, spend time with myself, or having some self quality time. (wtheck?!)

Tadi nampak lipas. Sangat takut. Eeeeeeeeiii!

I wanna go bowling. Tapi semua taknak T-T They just want to shop and shop and shop. I'm done with shopping spree. Got to make some savings for the upcoming YES and for the rest of break. And I'm so deeply craving for Chicken and Cheese Crispy, oh oh and Secret Recipe's Pecan Macadamia and Carrot Slice. Urghh!! Somebody, kill me now. Please!

"If you want to leave me now, just leave me now, it's the better thing to do. It's time to surrender. Too long pretending. It's no use in trying- when the pieces don't fit anymore. Pieces don't fit, anymore" Oh, that was James Morrison's. Beautiful isn't it? (wtheck?!) Neah, just listen to the random playlist. And now it's Ashley's. "When I'm angry, you listen. When you happy, it's a mission. And you wont stop, 'till I'm there. Fall, sometimes I fall so fast. When I hit that bottom, crashed. You're all I have. Oh, it seems like I can finally rest my head on something real. I like the way that feels. Oh, does if you know it's better than I ever knew myself, I love how you can tell. All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me" Lalalalala~ But I prefer her "Boyfriend" and "Lala". FAVOURITEESS!! :D

Sangat mixed up, kan?

Something stops me everytime. I don't know. Having this empty feeling left me wondering. Wondering for nothing. I have nothing to wonder about but I am wondering, even when I have nothing in mind. It's like being hanging without knowing the purpose and reasons. So, in the time being, everything will haunt your mind. From your first bestfriend, your first crush, your first boyfriend, your first arguments, your first school, your first admirer, your first accident, your first achievement, and so forth. Everything, I repeat, EVERYTHING will come back and haunt you. Trust me. This unstoppable boredom does strikes me on something. Maybe later I want to do some 5-days-marathon of my 5 years in highschool. Well, what an idea, isn't it? Haha! (gila)

This holiday, I'm trying to change. Yeah, I'm hungry for changes. For now, I'm trying to off to bed early- 1am, 2am- and try to get up early- before 12pm. Still in progress. Then, try to burn 100cal each day. (Bafak seksa bodo!) I don't socialize much this holidays. Now, I'm back with my mengaji session. So, I cannot simply go out because I have my schedule planned. And sometimes, when I depressingly tired with all of my playlists, I turn on the "Surah-surah 30 Juzud" playlist. (tak bongkak.share story je) I even watch the sports now! Tadi Lin Dan won the game! Tak sia-sia tengok. Lin Dan memang handsome ((:

One more thing that I haven't done - KEMAS BILIK. My God, all the stuffs from hostel, so so banyaaakk! I don't know where to start and even how to start! Geez, I need a store or a big big gudang to trash all in. Baju-baju also cannot fit in the almari, so I have half left in the luggage. Maybe I'm going to derma half of it later. T-shirts sangat banyak! Baru sedar. LOL! Hmm. Nothing more I can update now. Guess, that's all from me. Until next time, Toddles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment