Monday 1 November 2010

All At Sea

Nothing much happened today. Just 'preparing' for the upcoming Psycho paper. CTU was .. okay, kot. Just checked out Psycho carry marks. Alhamdulillah, maybe not great enough but it's beyond my expectation. So, YAHOO! :P Same goes to Graphic Design's. I hope my PR is doing just fine. *finger cross* Well, despite of that, I'm still carrying the baggage of emotions. It's one in the morning of Nov 2nd. I know. I should be studying Psycho now, or get in bed. But I'm not. It has been 3 days straight, 'Good Morning' has become my version of saying 'Good Night'. Guess, this heavy baggage is just getting heavier.

Although I know myself enough that when I'm pissed it's just for awhile and then I'll be fine and say hello to a new day. But it isn't working for this time. Sorry. Okay, let me get this straight. I do remember what I wanted to write about but the mood isn't here yet. A bit slowmo these days. *stress* Well, I had it a bit off tonight. Thanks, Munki. Thanks, Bha. Thanks, 550D. :D

Literally, it's just another raining day.


And same goes to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment