Thursday 18 November 2010

Doubting Some Doubts

I'm bored being bored! Just woke up. I don't know what to do and it's 10 something something p.m.. Besides skyping, I chat with Cdek but suddenly he went M.I.A. (wtheck?!) I am now scrolling down the quizzes page on Facebook. Whateverrr. Oh, and I found these few quizzes.

What Colour Is Your Soul?
WHITE - The Peaceful Soul
Peace is the most important thing to you, and you are quietly independent. You need to feel good about yourself. You hate trouble, and being pushed around by others. You prefer suggestions to demands, and can't understand cruel people. You don't get mad easily, but when you do, people better watch out! Red souls irritate you. You open up easily to blue souls. Yellow souls interest you, but are unlikely to notice you. You'll get along well with other white souls.

What Kind Of Flirt Are You?
YOU USE YOURSELF
You draw your desired partner's attention in with your beautiful eyes. They just can't resist your big, lovely eyes so you take advantage of that. You're a great flirt because you are subtle and not everyone can do what you do. You make great eye contact, which makes you (or makes you seem like) a great listener and your partner will love it.
P/S: But my eyes aren't that big though.

What Tattoo Describes Your Personality?
FEATHERS
You will have alot of charity, dream, and hope coming your way. You are able to be who you are and not care what anyone thinks and that's why everyone wants to be around you. So, don't change!

Which Season Are You?
FALL- Season of Wind
You are a colourful and bright person but can show you're colder side at times. Walking under a row of trees in the autumn wind is the perfect thing for you. You don't always open up easily and you have a vastly creative mind. Even if you don't really like to be in a huge crowd a small group of friends will do for you. You can be quite meek at times and is not good with crowds. You tend to hang around at the back of the group most of the time and you can be quite evil-minded when provoked.

More on personality quizzes, kan? **Just realized. Oh wow. Sorry if I bore you. 'Cuz I'm bored. And I can't sleep. Help me. Please. Plus, the broadband is fucked up! So slow lah the connection. Oh oh, btw, this evening, Mama asked me, "You want Chicken Chop? I'm cooking" "Naaaak!".

Turned out I was the only one that she cooked for.

Weird, isn't it? I told Arif about it and he said, "Maybe your Mama loves you more. Sometimes I get the same attention as well." Nu'uh, my Mama is not as loving as your Mama. I smell something fishy.

"Tadi drummet mahal gila babi oh, Kak. Kecik macam nugget harga dia 13 ringgit satu!"
"Drummet apa benda ni"
"Tadi kitorang makan kat Bangsar Village"

NO WONDERRRR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment