Tuesday 23 November 2010

Happy Meal :-D

It was great to spend the night away with your besties. After we had our late dindin in Pelaga 13, we went to extremepark (the only place you can be at this kind of time). We really had our heart to heart time. It's been awhile, kan? Hee. Never feel better. Thanks, you guys. ((:

Didn't realized it was 5:30am already. (Me goshh)


The next day was very very adventurous. From Shah Alam> Pavillion> Uniqlo> Desa Petaling> Bukit Damansara> The Curve> Petaling Jaya> Bukit Damansara> Desa Petaling> Subang Jaya> Shah Alam. What a day kan? Thought of eating dinner at Tram Car Cafe (it's my favourite place to be!-- thought of bringing Cdek there tapi tak sempat) , turned out we end up at Restaurant Bidara Subang. And wow, guess what? Ada orang tu lari dari tempat kerja. -___-" Tahniah lah. And thanks for coming. I'm sorry if I didn't talk much with you. Jangan mengada ngada nak merajuk yeah. But but, thanks for coming all the way from Cheras to Subang. Really appreciate it (:

It was almost 3:30am. Amirah is working tommorow. So, yeah. After we send Cdek home, I drove the VivaForever balik. Sejurus sampai di rumah, Amirah terus tumbang. Wow. But, I can't sleep! So, I went out and onlineee. Thanks for temaning me, Arif. We went offline right after we heard the azan. Subuh dah woi.

I had fun these two days. Thank you Amirah, Thank you Cdek, Thank you Adie, and Thank you Ajin. Oh Jinjin, agak best sekodeng you working in Tangs. Haha! Oh, the day is getting better when I saw my adorable Wup, waited for me infront of my house. OMG OMG OMG!! WUP WUP!! Later, I'm going to get him tinted and get him dressed!! Sangat excitedd!! Eeeeee!!



I'm hungry. Feed me.


(Nov 22,2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment