Tuesday 16 November 2010

What Can I Do?

So many good things for which I feel totally blessed. Good family, good friends, good health, etc etc. (huh, gediklah) So far, I'm still torn about what I'm working on. I originally planned to use this holiday to do -- whatever shit that makes me happy, eventually. But at the last minute I decided to start something new. What's up with 'something new'? By making another plan. What's the plan? Let the future Illy decides. For now, let's just put it aside, shall we?

Nothing much to do. Besides burning another 100cal, and cleaning up my room- I got my Tuesday totally sold out. I spent the whole day watching KBS, and end it with Lovers in Paris. Wee! Han Ki Joo! Auww!! -- I bought it for RM139.90, back then in 2005. It may sounds jahat, but I bought it using my late aunt's money- that she gave me right before she passed away. *sigh. Now, that thing only costs for RM69! #@$%&! I remember, Alia asked me up to a billion times before I pay for it, but YES YES YES I'm so gonna pay for it! 'Cuz I believe, this thing will never failed to make me happy, guess it was worth it to spend the money for this DVDs. Turned out, it was true. I never regret, until now. ((:

Oh oh oh! Tomorrow RAYA! Wee!

Tomorrow's bucket of things to do:
- Sembahyang Sunat Aidiladha

- Makan breakfast.
- Raya @ Glenmarie (Abah's)
- Makan, again.
- Raya @ Kajang (Mama's)
- Makaaaaaan (6 harakat) again.
- Pick up Achik in KLIA

- Dinner a.k.a. makan. Again.

Oh see, a big big raya SMILE for you!!


Okay, gotta admit. CUTI SANGAT BOSAN. *phew. Feels like jumping off the bricks but maybe being dead wouldn't be that awesome. (I guess?) In fact, no, it definitely wouldn't be so awesome. Oh, I played the SKATE game!! Yeah, skateboarding!! -- (video game, of course) I play games that I never thought of playing!! I'm so out of my mind right now!! **Cheese and fries! I've tried everything!! Shoot people, kill people, Disney games, Karaoke games, etc etc -- BUT NO FOOTBALL. Yes, NO NO NO. NO SOCCER. It makes me sick. Always steals people's boyfriend. Grr. I hate you, football. And yes, I'm serious.

Achik will be home by tomorrow. That's a relief. At least I don't have to bug myself to release my tension. I got nobody to annoy, and that's BIG, okay. It's a big, fat, huge of PRESSURES.
*I wanna kill myself I wanna kill myself

And I love Ribena. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment