Monday 17 May 2010

Hello, *Tooot*-day.

*Yawn* so early already kene marah. Urghhh** I hate sem break! I wanna go back to Lendu! Its sooo friggin' stressful right here. It's sucks when you have 24/7 'daddy's at home'. Oh, I'm thinking of going to KFC later but neaaaah, I'm so lazy to drive. *Yawn* Later got mngaji some more. And Achik is going to reach home maybe around 4:30 and by that time, Mama already started to prepare our dindin. Perhaps I can go out tomorrow. I don't know where to but please, at least I wanna get out from Mayang Sutera. I just need some fresh air to release a bit of my tension. It's impossible to get it all out. 'Cuz seriously, I hate staying at home for too long. Grrr!! This endless-boredom is killing me softly inside. (x_x) Need to get out A.S.A.P.!! Rumahku, Syurgaku.. NOT.

P/S : Lingling, balik cepaat.. I'm dying here. (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment