Thursday 27 May 2010

Hollydays!

Off to here.. Off to there.. Away to here and there.. has become as a new trend in Facebook. People are heading to various places nowadays. And guess what? My earlier plan was going to Langkawi..AGAIN. (=__________________=!)

My previous Langkawi trip was all about Mama. Pinggan! Pinggan! Pinggan! But it was not all that bad. Abah bawak Amirah also! Thank You, ABAH! :D We went to Taman Buaya, Aquaria, Kolam Air Panas, Makam Mahsuri, Beras Terbakar, that kind of place and I was like, why we have to go in here?! We've been here and there already, and still its all the same. Nothing changed(!) And you know what, Abah did that just because of you, Amirah! Celebrating your 2nd time in Langkawi. Aiyoooh!! You should be thankful that orang kaya is celebrating you with all this shit. Choi!

Oh oh, whatever it is. I love beaches!! Yess, I do!! And my favourite part is- when I went for jetski! Which is AWESOMELY AWESOME! It's my favourite thing to do when it comes to B.E.A.C.H. *sigh* I remember going to Bali last time with Tante Lily and her sister-in-law. It was my first time I do jetski. Thanks, Om!! Thank Tante!! Okayyy, that's it!! I miss living in Jakarta!! (T-T) I love all those beautiful people I've met there and they are like VERY VERY NICE!!

Going to Langkawi is like a tradition that runs in the family that we have to do it every year. Never get tired of it. I've been there since I was like.. ONE?! Saya anak jati Kedah dongg. *kembang* But our plan has changed. Sedih ke? ..NOT!


WE ARE GOIN TO JAKARTA NEXT MONTH!! Jyeahh!!!

I LOVE YOU MORE, DADDYKINS!! xxxx



P/S : I'm so so sorry Yangyang. And Muiz, thanks for inviting.
Can't make it to the KTJ Prom, again. Maybe next time, ayy?
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment