Tuesday 18 May 2010

Hello, Smiley Miley!


Meet, Miley Ray Cyrus or the real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. Was born in November 23, 1992, blablablaaa..

Do I have to? NEEAAHHHH~ Let's get this straight yeah. Cheq na habaq, cheq suka Miley! Ha Ha Ha!!

To me, she's like the second version of Hilary Duff. Ha Ha I still remember- back then when I was in Form1, me, my cousin- Ieka, and my bud- Adie, very-the-obses lah with this Lizzie McGuire. Berebut poster lah apa lah. Ha Ha Ha! Kidsss. Then- Me and Ieka entered the Lizzie's quiz- you have to watch it everyweek, then answer the weekly questions for a month kot, then post it. Later, we signed up for that and this. Aiyoooh, gilaaa ini orang! Gossshh, I still remember when I received the Disney Calendar in my post box, riuh satu kampung weh! Ha Ha Ha!! Then, I started to tepek sana, tepek sini all the posters, sampai kene lecture dengan Abah. LOL! In the end, I have to remove it all lah. What to do, Boss marah beb.

Must remember - You'll NEVER win a fight with a Boss!


Also, checkout the latest singles from Miley!

From the BRIGHTSIDE..
(When I Look At You)

..to the DARKSIDE. Ha Ha Ha!
(Can't Be Tamed)

No comments:

Post a Comment