Saturday 22 May 2010

Hello, Love II.

Hello Sweet Sundae! Well, I have no stories to talk about today, yet. So, I'm just typing randomly. For now, I wanna share somehing with you guys. I wanna talk about my girlfriend, Jenna. Yes, Imma gay. HAHAHAHAH!

Well, the real name is Mohd Nor Jannah bin Mohd Khalis. Was born on August 10, 1991. A day older than me. Hahahaha! And, she's a BOY. I REPEAT, a BOY!! But why Jenna? Well, that's a secret I'll never tell ;) Dia BUKAN khunsa ea. Korg jgn nak memandai. Bukan pondan also, okay. Goshh, kotor betul otak korg. (-___-")

How we found each other? It was just about that time that I was in Form 4. We were just friends. Dia curi my number from Azim. Tak maluu!! :P Nothing special, nothing fishy or what. He's not in the list pun. Hahaha! 2 years passed by. Although everything was OK around me I felt a lack of someone in my life after I broke up with my previous boyfriend. I didn't have any specific ideas about what's going to happen. And he came. I don't know. Macam pop-ups. Hahahaha! I won't tell you much details about it, 'cuz I think its better to be keep it to myself. So, I'm just telling you generally lah.

So much when he once jokingly mentioned about his dreams, and is there any chance for him in the future, and blablabla. I don't take those too seriously, at first. Quite spooky when your twinnie said things like that to you. Sumpah scary! But by the time he confessed everything in high tone, I realized that; Illy, this is serious!!***

It's been 8months and 3days now. Auwwww.. I suke!! I mean, SANGAT SANGAAAAAAAAAAT SUKAAA!! Ahahahah! Okay, we fought alot. Tak boleh tpo. Impossible orang tak gaduh dgn Illy, especially with the boyfie. Hahahaha! Sangat best mengumpat pasal Jenna. Ada je cerita dia. :P Hahahahh! But things getting better now. Ngaaaaaaaaaa~ Okay, mulut I tak manis. So, I'm hardly say those sweet sweet things and all. Memang tak ah!! :P I nak bahan you je, sayang. Hahahaha!! And he's coming back next week. Yay yay yay!! You buat I lagi Gay lah, Sayang. Aiyohh!

Like I said, I don't wanna say much. So, I end it now. Thanks for coming into my life, Yangyang. You sangat annoying. :P Hahahahah! Love you! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment