Saturday 15 May 2010

Hello, Adlan Hideaki bin Luqman.

You see, yesterday I went to extremepark to teman Achik to meet this Adlan boy. And later on they both left me alone with Shamil in the Burgerking and totally m.i.a. after that. Tahi tak?? I rang her few times- asking her to come back to BK and she said "hehe 10 minutes lagi, kak". So okay lah, but then her 10 minutes jadi 30 minutes, 40 minutes, 60 minutes. So memang tahi lah budak ni. I asked Mira and Adie to come over as Shamil wanted to butt out with his friends. So okay, finally both of them pun came over. We talk talk lah and I came out hungry so I bought Meal 12 (forgot the name). So after kenyang, we went out to kacau those rascals lah. And yeah, found 'em behind this papan- IDK what it's used for, but whateverlah. So, we all pun kacau daun lah, making some noise and whatsoever. HaHa don't be mad lah Adlan.. You also always keep quiet all the time, I mati akal y'know. HaHa. So, we snap snap some pictures but later, Amirah went off earlier 'cuz she got to pack her stuffs nak balik Poly kan. HaHa so okay, these are what we had yesterday. Enjoy! :)



P/S : If y'all perasan lah, those two sisters wearing grey Tee and got the same haircut!! But the adik one ikat her rambut so, tak nampak sgt lah. But yeah..sangat sisterhood! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment