Tuesday 25 May 2010

Haters.



HATE me? Please do.
But it doesn't mean that I hate you too.
HATE is a strong word to me.
I may get annoyed with alot of people.
But doesn't mean I hate them.
I can be you friend, and I'm not a good enemy.
Cuz I don't have time for that.
Arguing for something pointless.
Heh, too lame.

I would say "I'm sorry,"
If I know I am wrong.
I have no ego
When it comes to my mistakes.
So, don't worry.
Spill the points, and
I shall get you the answers.
But please, don't make it pointless.
It shows what you are, really.

When you keep hating me,
Its the same as you hating to face the facts.
The facts that you are actually loosing it.
Or you have nothing else to do
Or to worry about?
I don't know.

My words may be harsh.
But I'm just telling you the truth.
About what you have done.
Or what you didn't see.
I didn't make up any stories.
I'm just telling you about what I've heard
Or what I've seen.
But you people, just don't get it.
Or afraid to face it?
I don't know.

I'm impressed.
I’ve never met such a small mind
inside such a big head before.
For sometimes,
You sound more intelligence
With your mouth shut.
Peace and quiet.
I like that.

Can't stand me?
Sure. I’ll help you out,
It's just the same way you came in.
C'mon, you must be smarter than that, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment