Sunday 23 May 2010

A Day With Izzati Ismail.

Today, I went out with my couzzy, Ieka. (I know her name is Izzati but I still call her Ieka. Don't ask why.) Baru habes paper kan. Esok ada paper English je kan. Lek lu.. Chill dulu, cari fresh air. :P Hahaha! She came over and lepak. Later, the three of us, went off to Summit. Jalan-jalan searching for something good. Best best!! But sadly, I went to the shop that I always go lah, but nothing new yet. *sigh*. So, I didn't buy any new shades today. :((

Walaupun begitu, its been awhile we didn't hang out. Today is an awesomely ordinary day to me!! Because living an ordinary day doesn't mean it can't be just as awesome as the others awesome days. It's all about how you live and enjoy your day. And I did enjoyed myself today. (Eventhough kene marah lagi dengan Abah tadi.) *sigh*

That being said, I'll wrap this post up. Keep it short and sweet, wishing you .......

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FINALS, IEKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment