Thursday 27 May 2010

More Kilos to GO!

Yangyang is coming back tonight. Yay Yay!! He said that he's tired of sitting but I just climbed into bed and covered myself with the blanket, thinking about 44.6. Yay!! For the record, I've loss 3kg! Ngaaahaa~ 45kg was my target,yet still. But for the last 3 hours, it's 44.6kg baby!! But Jan wasn't all tht supportive. Eeeii. You tembam sorg-sorg jelah(!)

So, I ate alot for my dindin tadi. I even cleared up Achik's and Angah's. Layan saka aku malam ni. Hahaha~! Got another 0.4kg to fill in. Haha! But Fathin asked me to gain back my 2kilos. (Her reasons)--> "You lagi hyper bila you 47. Bila 45 macam terhuyung hayang je. I suke when you 47 la monkeyy..,". Thumbs up from Jan. Korg memang tak supportive(!) **blergh**

But still, I want my 45 back. But..

Makanan itu INDAH. It's just irresistible!

Back to Yangyang. Even though he's all the way in Pantai Timur, I know that he's always been there for me. I can't wait for next year when he'll be starting his practical in Melaka, insyaallah. And right now, he's on his way back to Kajang. Hoorayy!! Can't wait to meet my beautiful Jenna! Hahahaha! He was abit nosy on the phone when he started to complain I hadn't jotted down alot about him, (sort of true. hahaha!) so here it is:
I LOVE YOU, JANNAH. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment