Friday 21 May 2010

Hello, Barang Baru.


Today I got something new!! Huehuehuehueee.. Abah just bought my own dslr today, but I won't tell you what type it is. Later you all come and complain. :P Anyway, Yay Yay! No more kongsi-kongsi with Angah. Always gaduh because of that. Stoopid Angah. :P But thanks for cucuking Abah for me. Hehehe.

Well, at least you got the Olympus one, enough lah! Back then when I was in Form3, I have nothing even a digital camera also Abah tamau bagi! Ishhkk! You today's kid, always get what you want. You people don't know the meaning of bersyukur is it? Be thankful la weh! Kau sangat annoying. Stop butting into my room and cursing me. You're not getting any pon :P hahahahah!!

Achik also got a new phone. Her name is Aino. She's black and annoying. You have to slide it each time you want to use it. I hate that kind of phone. Sorry :P That's why her name is Aino. It's for Ainoying. Bahahahahh!! Oh, Angah got a new football shoes from Nike. Sangat Barney. Hahahahah!!

Anyhow, its quite scary when we think back about Abah. Abah is being very nice today. Sangat pemurah gituu. SPOOKY!!


But whatever it is, THANK YOU, ABAH!! I LOVE YOU!!! :D
(and I know, you're not gonna read this pun. But whateverlah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment