Saturday 22 May 2010

Hello, Nomie Dee!

Early morning, Abah rang my intercom and said, "Bangun!! By 9:30 we're going to Mak Long's. Tapi makan kat mamak dulu,". "Shaiit!" is my first word for today. Alaaaa rosak plan. Kak Nomie is coming to town today!! Ishhh~ But what to do, I have to visit Mok(grandma) jugak. So, i texted C-dek, Amirah and Adlan - plan cancel, kne gi umah nenek. *sigh*

Later, after we had our breakfast, we went to Low Yatt to change the mouse and the keyboard. Choi! Penat okayy. Its been awhile tak jalan mcm tu. From a centre to a centre, looking for the right one. I was about to loose my patience but finally, Yangyang texted me. Auwww. Sangat on-time :))

Later at Mak Long's house, I fell asleep. Penat jalan. Bum bum is getting lazzier. Sangat malas jalan jauh. *yawn* C-dek keep on texting, nak jugak jumpe. Hahahah! Annoying betol! ..like always :)))) Comel lah kau,Cdek. Hahaha!

Because I got home a bit late, they all came to zhe crib at 8:30pm. Nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih. I can't go out to meet them, so them came over to zhe house. Sangat sweet!! :P But Kak Nomie mengidam makanan luar rumah, FOINE! She just ate only one cucur udang. Chet! But no worries, Cdek managed to clear up the rest of it. So, tak membazir. :D Gigih kau!

After they all bagi semangat to me to ask my dad for his permission to go out, I finally went upstairs and asked. DAPAT!! YAY YAY!!! Kami pun, sep sep lah kat bawah. Macam bola masuk GOALLL...! (-__-")

So we went to Extremepark lah, whereelse. BK lah, mana lagi :P Dah sampai, Kak Nomie punye skandal terkantoi tengah dating. Tahi kan? Well, he is!! Kalau aku tahu nama penuh, alamat, no i/c jantan tu sume aku taruk kat sini jugak ngan muka muka dia skali! Later, memang riuh lah kau. Capap sana, capap sini. Suddenly, Adlan came in. Achik blushing :P Malu tahi anjing. Hahaha! Later after makan, we all went out and ape lagi, memondan lah! :D Hahahah!

"Kak Nomie is so pretty!" said Yasmin. OK, memang cun beb! Hehe. (Jangan kembang bontot tau) Anyway, I know its a bit late-NOT. I mean, VERRYYY VERRRYYYY VERYYYY late. But, I just want to say,
WELCOME TO SHAH ALAM, NOMIE DEE!!

Hehehehe. And screw that brat! Like I said, if you cant find any guy better, I sendiri datang merisik you nanti :P Sayang you lah, makwe!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment