Thursday 20 May 2010

Hello, Humpty Dumpty!


It's raining, it's pouring.
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and he bumped his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning.

It's raining here. Yeeeha!! You know I love it when it rains. Ngahahahaha!! Hey, talking about the Nursery Rhymes, it reminds me of my favourite rhymes of all..

Humpty Dumpty!

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, And all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again! :D

Yay! Yay! Yay!
*sigh* I really miss those busy weeks. Can hang out with a lot of friends, although not nearly enough! Time flies when you're having fun. That's what I've always been told, anyway, and that seems to be as true as ever. I can't believe it's already sem break, and soon I'll be in my third semester! I'll probably be heading back to campus on July 4, which is too long for my liking. I'm so tired with holidays, enough said.

I hope everyone is having a safe and fun Sem Break right now! (Oh, I know you do) And right now, I'm going to get out and make some more fun happen before the day is out. (I guess?)

No comments:

Post a Comment