Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bye-bye, Diploma :)

PROUDLY ENDED MY DIPLOMA!! (2 weeks ago) Oh how I miss my little blog here. Oh my oh my taktahu nak tulis apa. Muahahahaha diploma habis. Muahahahaha!! Since I'm too suck for creative writing, should I go for interpersonal communication or human resource? or creative advertising? Hmm.. If only I can do photography. -.-"

My dearest kawan-kawan bujang, DMC6F :')
3 years doing my Diploma in Media and Communication Studies was superduperextremely diplomagasm! (Ok I just made that up) 3 years.. 2.5 years to be exact, in Lendu has taught me alot! Met tons of beautiful and handsome people, and some douches but saya sayang semua! :3 All the ups and downs, black and white, ying and yang, thick and thin, uni chums and lovestories will always be remembered. Good times, brahh. Good times :)

Dan warung D'bukit menjadi saksi perpisahan kami :') #emosi

Viva la vida was, okay. Even though kena sembur sikit sebanyak but hello, Sir Latiff kot? Handsomeee. Hihihihihihihihihihihi. :3 Heh heh but overall, our final presentation went well. OrphanCARE seemed satisfied with our job (HOPEFULLY!), report paling tebal dalam kelas, Sir Kimi and Sir Latif were happy with it, booth cantik :p , groupmates best, whats not to love? Oh btw this is the second shot, because the first one Sir Kimi simpan dalam poket dia, hewhewhewhew. :3 So far, I got all A's for all his subjects for 3 semesters so.... I love Sir Kimi. Weeeeee!! His sarcasm and evil laugh might get your nerves for some times but seemed like we all has got used to it so yeah, we love you Sir Kimi!! And Sir Latif, the sexiest lecturer alive. Can't say much later Zaza , Zaty datang bakar rumah. Zzzz

Oh not to forget, as what I promised you before, Zaheera Harun. Oh yes, that bitch is one hell of a bitch :p This young lady I knew since part one, started with the menyampah moment and suddenly became friends yang entah macamana jadi, and we started to go to class together, "jom?" "jom." each other, work together, makan together, ponteng together, cried together (kadang-kadang dgn fatin yusof :p),  stay up together, cuci mata.. zaza sorang, laugh together, shop together, dress to impress (AGM part1) together, kena kutuk together, gemuk together plus, sleepovers bagai.  Beautiful lady with beautiful attitude, cuma kadang kadang dia macam minta kaki pun ada, but it's been a pleasure to work with you for the past 6 semesters. Crime partner tak kira masa, thanks for everything my dear classmate, groupmate, housemate, and roommate :) 

Done with my IELTS as well, but but but but.. Ok, no comment. Got my new IC!! Pun no comment. Since I'm currently having some sort of "the time of my life" now, I totally forgot how to blog. Ngaaahahahaha~ Too lazy to self-shot, editing and stuffs. My goodness, what happened to me!! Ke mana sifat perasan anda, Illy?!! 

Since everything seems to falling back to places, syukur alhamdullillah ke hadrat Ilahi. Thank you Allah (SWT) for all the blessings. 




P/S : My friend needs some money for her dad's heart treatment. He deals w/ gout for years and just got hypertension,diabetes and heart problem recently. Need 25k for treatments. DM/PM me to do your part. #RT

No comments:

Post a Comment