Wednesday 10 August 2011

Letters to You!

FINALLY I'M ENTERING THE NEW DECADE!! OH YES.
Now I'm officially, TWENTEEN :D


A great birthday won't be that great without your loved ones. Being ambushed with birthday songs #wasplaying and get tepungfied while playing the firecrackers and mercun was very very Ramadhan-ish awesomeee! Eventhough my right thumb abit melecur caused by the firecrackers but whatever, kenangan 20th celebration :p Sorry I was speechless last night, I couldn't even say anything when I was supposedly give out a speech. I don't know how to thank chu olls in other way but thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!! You people leave me speechless plus I ain't a good speaker so so so so THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *lompat setempat* Love chu olls!! You guys cweet cangat cangat!! Haha T-T



Click the picture for more :)
Also, I wanna dedicate today to my parents who gave birth and raised me for these 2 dacades. Thank you for everything. Without you, I am definitely not who I am today; a young girl, with a young heart :D Even though I nag a lot but oh well, I nag cause , I'm normal :p Hahaha thank you so much Abah and Mama, to give me the chance to live and love. Kawp Jai, Maa.. Paa!! Love youuuuuuuuuu!! (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

I wanna thank Om Erwan for, everything. Oh yeah, EVERYTHING ;p Oh well, congratulations to be the earliest one to wish!! Ngahahaha I love you so much, Om!! Thanks for the early present. I bet Abah chopped off the original price kan kan kan. Like usual. Eeeeeee!!

To my dearest Amira Ismail, thank you so much for the lovelettersssssssz. I love you so dearly my dear!! You've been among the earliest to wish and omg you leave me completely speechless. I swear to you, I don't know how to react when I read your messages but but but but but to read it again and again and again. Oh my sweetheart, you've been a great boyfriend to me. I LOVE YOU!!! =*

Also, me wanna thank Hariz-chan for the surprise video. THANK YOU PENYUUUU!! It's effingly lawak-ly sweetly beautiful!! ;p Thank you so, much!! Love the email, the password, the banner, the tagline, the blog, and the fact that you kena marah dgn Ummi during the shooting ;p I know I've been thanking you for the whole night and day but but but thank you so much Nyuunyuu (and Ummi, and Uncle Sam's camera ;p) !! But still, I already retired from singing and no one is getting old today but YOU. You kan rambut dah rontok, kbye ;p



To Botak, oh yessssssssssssssss thanks for the future pressie that I'll be getting in this few hours :p HAHAHAHA *countdown starts, NOW!* I hope you're doing fine over there. Take a good care of yourself jangan sakit sakit lagi. Bini empat kalau sakit siapa nak jaga? ;p Send my regard to Mak for me k. Be safe, botak tua gemuk tua lagi gemuk.<3

Last but not least, I wanna thank all my frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeends around the globe for all those beautiful wishes!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Waaaaaaaaa I'm aware that it's a tradition on facebook kita wish semua orang but but but still, you people make me goooooo..
I am actually smitten!! I wanna thank all my buddiessssss for those annoying texts and posts!! Thank you so much!! (saya sedar post ni banyak THANKYOU je) I don't know what else to say but THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!

Oh oh and also bunch of thanks to both moa brother and sister for the "sweeeet" wishes. I want my Darth Vader and new wedges, make it faaaaasttt!! Thank you!! :D

Apa lagi eh. Oh yeah!! Thank you, Anonymous!! I don't know who you are but thank you for the mixtapes!! I thought it was some bird's shit ke apa, cuz Zaza was screaming like OMG WHAT'S THAT!! WHAT'S THAT!! Turned out it was a CD on the wiper :O Thanks for the surprise. I'm not sure what the "#3" actually means but who are you?!! Are you the one from Formspring? Or the same person that put this one letter on my car last time? Even though I have no idea about all the songs in it but thank you, Anonymous. Really appreciate it :)
Ohhhhhhhhh wow. Finally you can stop reading. Hehehehe!! Have a wonderful day people!! Heading back to Shah Alam in few hours, right after I finish my Event paper tomorrow morning ;p Til then, take care!! xx :D




P/S : Once I get my new bb, my kaki will be the first picture in the gallery. Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment