Friday 5 August 2011

August 5, 2011.

Ladies Love Me by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber on repe-pe-pe-pe-peat<3


Instinctively I know I have a temper. I like to fight and I wish I could control it. I seriously need to come to terms with it. My surrounding gets it quite a bit. *peace kawankawan :p* I also have a sense of humour and I can be quite clever. Hahahaha I ain't a book worm or all that vissionary nerd, but sometimes my common sense annoys some nongheads. I have a mad streak, too. My father taught me learning is living. I didn't get pocket money to buy clothes or toys when I was young, but he would buy any book I wanted. In the end, I have tons of fairy tale stuck in my room. Well, that explains a lot -.-" I am a delighted Malaysian that 201% proud to be Malaysian and I just love the smell of Shah Alam. Oh yes, I'm HOME!! :D



KG. BUKIT BULAT, MACHAP: Do enjoy our montage from our previous event, Citra Siswa Rakyat; dari mata turun ke hati, nicely done by the Multimedia & Publicity members. Technically, this event is a combination of 4 classes from the batch for our event's assignment. A community service by Masscomm's part 5 students. Siapa kata kita suka mencapap je?  :p




Citra Siswa Rakyat
from Norman Halief on Vimeo.
Photo by Zatie Aziz :)
Photo by PidotThePidot :p
Photo by @AdieLokman.
Photo by @zatygunawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment