Thursday 25 August 2011

August 25, 2011.

These past few days were been kinda adventurous. Honestly, me kinda like the smell of hecticness, doing the endless reports. At least I feel useful? Being jobless for past few months has turned me into a big fat lazy panda. Err, minus the fat part. Too harsh. Thought of lying on bed once I've reached here but turned out something just pissed me off. Oh well, I almost forgot the main reason I stepped out from this house last time. Probably missing me casa too much just got me blinded from the reality I've been through before. Sorry for the grumpy intro.

Well, talking about Ramadan. Slowly, it's leaving us. It's not that I'm not being excited about the fact that Aidilfitri is coming next, but somehow, good stuffs happen in good month. Obviously, Ramadan isn't just another normal month for us Muslim. Good things did happened to me during this sacret month. I'm gonna miss you so baaaaad, Ramadan. InsyaAllah, with God's willing, we'll be seeing each other next year. InsyaAllah.

Having the same theme as Adie for this raya. We'll see siapa lebih "garang" :p 'Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment