Saturday 20 August 2011

August 20, 2011

(Saturday, 20th August 2011)

My Saturday went well. Tiring but definitely worth it. Woke up early just to get my ass off to PPKP. Thought of continuing my beauty sleep in the hall, but Amiril just can't stop BBM-ing me for the whole session of PPKP. Damnnnson :p Had my Acey installed with this new local's software called "CariKata". Haven't tried it yet. Hopefuly it's worth buying. Had my berbuka with Subway Melt and Chocolate Cream Chip. Finally, Subway Melt is moaa!! All the restaurants were all full house, but this green creature still being sooo degil, refuse to eat Subway even though he haven't tried it yet. Yeah!! He never eat Subway before how sad kan :p Eeeeee even his dad eat Subway. Eeeee penyu tua :p Okay whatever it is, this is how he looks like, together with his first Subway ever! Yeay!!
And yeah, this PARIZ also never had a sushi ever before this. So yeaaaahh.. I made him eat not one, BUT THREE!! Yeay!! Eventhough he doesn't like it but wth. Birthday you nanti I bagi sushi. Eeeeee tak habis, I makan :DD

So, 3 hours left before I have to go back. Munki, I swear it was unplanned. Hahaha! We tawaf-ed Pyramid almost 7 times edi boleh naik Haji dah ni. Got nothing much in mind. So we headed to the cinema and just hit whatever movie that was currently playing so yeah, lucky; Horrible Bosses was our today's picked. I won't say it was all that great but good enough to release your stress. Aiceh! The movie was hilarious! Yet some part has been cut *oh bummer* so yeah kepada tokei movie Lendu, download unrated punya nanti orait! Hahaha

And finally, the day has come to its end. I've got my second pressie from Penyu yeay! It is effingly beautiful, comel, awesome, cantik, comel lagi :p I love it. Thank you Penyu!!! Ngaaaaaa now I don't know where to hang it, so I just put it on my side table jelah. So I can see it everyday. Aiceh. Hahahaha
So I headed home, and turned out la familia surprised me with a birthday cake. Yeay!! Cheesecake nyum nyum! All I can do is, counting my blessing for all the things I have and I thank Allah SWT to let me standing on where I am today. It doesn't matter where you go, or where you are. Paris, London, Liberty Statue (tetibe), or where you are in this world. It's not that luxurious that really matters (Although it actually does!! :p) It's who you're with that counts. I can't be more thankful to have my beautiful friends and la familia. Aicececececeh. OH well, I'm stuffed. 

Kenyang perut, suka hati. Hihi :3

No comments:

Post a Comment