Friday 26 August 2011

I Roar!

Along with the Sun in Leo, I let my ego roar! Born a Leo, grown a fighter. Excuse the vanity, can't help it!

by nikchik (:
Zhe dark-side of la magnificent LEO!

There you are – radiant, playful, and such a little sunbeam. What’s not to like? The claws, mainly. You like to keep these sheathed, but you can’t help yourself sometimes. Someone tells you that you look tired. Or dares to disagree with you. Clearly, they do not know who you are. The fools! After this point it’s like one of those wild-life documentaries. It gets bloody. But you are quite deliciously lazy and easily distracted by flattery and shopping, so you soon forget that part. Until the next time. You need staff really. Or a minder. Because sometimes your victims retaliate.

Source : theastrologyroom.com

"I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy, oh oh no! Oh, no!"
Currently listening to Marina's playlist. Ahh yes, moa nu jam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment