Friday 20 April 2012

19042012

My little brother woke me up this morning, with a parcel in his hand. YAY!! Prolly he was so excited about knowing what's inside, therefore he was so gigih, went up to my room just to show me the parcel. So I was like, apa niii... okay thank you, bye. :p So bad lah, please don't do this at home yea :p So, I picit picit the parcel and yay! Happy stuffs has arrived!! But bed got jealous, so I put the parcel aside and continue sleeping. So here it is!! New baju for Ted, yay!! (previous post)
Oh today, I made red velvet with my best best best cousin, Ieka or nama sebenar Izzati. Please don't ask why Ika? Biarlah, special sikit :p But this time, we want to try something new! (New ke?) Instead of using cocoa powder and food coloring, we used chocolate syrup and dragon fruit!! Healthier, righttt ;) So, good comments from our uncle and my dad. But they wasted the cheese so we were like so panas with it sambil makan semua cuppies and the cheese that they left on the pinggan. CHEESE MAHAL TAHU TAK!!
Turned out the cupcakes TERbanyak pula, and we ran out of cheese. So yeah, got half left in the jar, without frosting. Freezer pun dah penuh, so yeah. Good thing we ran out of cheese. If not, seriously, we don't have any idea where to put all of em! Perut dah kenyang, cannot makan dii. Me gusta -.-

About the course outline that I told you in the last post, oh yessssss, DAPAT DAH. YAY!! Now, waiting for the result to come out and I have to go to Melaka again to ask Sir Shahril for the transcript. OH God -.- But nevermind, demi lambchop ku, akan ku gagahi semua! (Please, Curtin please reply. I want lambchop, pleaseee Curtin pleaseeee! T.T) Melbourne is too far :/ and I don't have anybody there, so scawwy one :( I wanna go to Perth. Heard that Perth is so kaya with lamb!! Ngeeee.. biri biri. Instead of being sho cute, biri biri also sedap dimakan. OMG please Curtin, please. Make my wish come true >.<

Another goodnews for today is-------- Booboo is going back to Johor tomorrow, NOT TODAY! YAY! So, finally I can pass the cupcakes to him :3 like..... FINALLY! Cuz whenever I bake Red Velvet, dia mesti ada hal -.-" So for tomorrow, I've got my red strawberries, green kiwi and pink dragonfruit already. Saja nak try buat whipped cream, sebab sebelum ni FAIL, so instead of eating the whipped cream alone, I'm going to make pavlova sekali tomorrow! YAY! But dekat rumah ni semua tak makan pavlova -.-" #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEM

And and and and Mak (that's my granny, not le madre) just got back from Korea so so so she bought this scarf for me, yay! ..and some shirts for others.Yay yay! Actually it's a tudung lah bukan scarf but I don't know how to wear it cuz it's so licin, rambut mek ni pun silky smooth payah lah. I prefer cotton tudung or pashmina. EASIER!! Silk sangat susah ;O So, mek ikat dekat handbag. Auwww! Nway, thanks Mak!
Fell in love with head bands, or whatever that is. That scarf people wear on the head, so cantik!! But I think, its gonna look weird on me. But that thing SO CANTIK!! *sparkling eyes* And and oh I did not update about this thing yet, Boo boo bought a dream catcher for me!! And its sooooooo blue, or purple, ntah. But but Boo boo claimed that he bought it from a real Red Indian in Wangsawalk. But that's not the point. What I want to say is, WHY YOU NO BRING ME TO HIM!! T.T He said, I cannot go because that guy is handsome. So MEAN my booboo. YOU'RE MEAN!! :p
So pwetty right? Got bulu bulu some more. Thought of hang it in Wupwup, but kacau lah I nak drive tak nampak. Bulu bulu masuk hidung nanti. So I hang it in my room, together with Amirah punya bunga ros. Oh story about this rose, I don't really remember when it happened (sorry :p) but it started when I bising bising nak bunga ros, so my ex gave a red rose (yay, my favorite). So, I was so happy lah, yay dapat bunga yay! And Amirah annoyed kot she said, bunga tu mati. nanti aku bagi kau bunga tak mati. So she bought that bunga for me!! And yeah, tak mati lagi!! :D :D :D :D Pretty lesbo story but itulah ceritanya :p Oh btw, if korang bosan, Draw Something jom!! Username : illyillyana . Add me up!! :D

Okay, booboo just bbm-ed me. He's driving home now. Need to get ready for Skype session. Muehehe, 'til then everybody!! Have a good rest and sweet dreams!! Salam :)

P/S : Happy Birthday, Sarah. Thank you for the voice note. Abang suruh ehhhh :p



April 19,2012 : 1150pm

No comments:

Post a Comment