Tuesday 17 April 2012

17042012

I is sad. Sad for being too, happy. Sad for being, sad. Sad for, everything that comes in my way. SAD, why you no leave me alone?!

So I got my offer letter dii. One out of three Uni that I applied. Syukur alhamdulillah but still waiting for another one that I really really really really wish to masuk but Y U NO REPLY ME! I wanna go to Perth. Everyone is there. Don't campak me to Melbourne. Forever alone nanti T.T So yeah, basically, that's one of the issues. The second one is, getting my course outlines. Since it's very confidential to UiTM, then it is very very VERY!!- hard to get. So to any UiTM-ians out there that neeeeeeeds that hot thangg for your credit transfers, ask your coordinator FAST lah because so many unnecessary fuss you have to face (kot). Sorry, just being honest. But yeah, gonna crash Lendu tomorrow morning to get the outlines, InsyaAllah. Semoga esok hari juga dapat. 

Since everyone is busy with work, and classes.. Omigosh. I kinda feel a lil bit.. left out. *Ceh, tetibe* TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!! Actually, that's a good news to my pocket, really. So, I just spent some *syillings dropping* today! I know I don't really need this for my Ted (my ipad) actually, but omg I just can't get my eyes off 'em!! ALL OF THEM!! Too cute to.. NOT TO BUY! xD So yeah, there goes my *syillings droppping* . So, cross out SHOPPING. See you in the next list. Oh yes, see that big ass down there. Oh yess, I'm in LOVEEEE with this yellow travelista and yellow stripes!! Sangat adowable!!
But I love those red bunny ears with buttons!! OMG I just love, BUTTONS!! So yeah, last minute tukar nak yang Paris, BECAUSE I LOVE THE DAMN BUTTONS!! Plus, red color is my favorite :3 OMG cannot sleep last night, I BLAME YOU ALIA ROSLAN!! :p SO CUTE!! I don't know which one to choose!! DO check it out people!! (CLICKHERE : HAPPY STUFFS by ALIA ROSLAN) Happy stuffs made me happy malam malam bute malam tadi. 

That's enough for today, I guess. Waaaaa so nice to to see some colors on my blog yay!! Ok done crapping dah, bye! :D Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment